31 Oct '16, 12am

How to attract bats to your yard.

How to attract bats to your yard.

You can set up a bat house any time of year, but spring and early summer are when prospective residents are most likely to visit. Be patient, and allow time for bats to discover and examine the house. If it's still unused after two years, though, try modifying or moving it. According to BCI research, 90 percent of bat houses that attract bats do so within two years, while the other 10 percent take three to five years. And if you're evicting a bat colony from a building — one of the few times bats can be a nuisance — mount a bat house nearby several weeks ahead of time.

Full article: http://www.mnn.com/your-home/organic-farming-gardening/bl...

Tweets

How to Attract an Audience With Visual Storytelling With Debra Jasper by @wonderwall7

How to Attract an Audience With Visual Storytel...

searchenginejournal.com 31 Oct '16, 6pm

In addition to realizing how content is changing, marketers also need to take into consideration how the audience is chang...

Bats can be model for human medicine

straitstimes.com 28 Oct '16, 9pm

Bats are often viewed with distaste, except in Chinese culture, where the characters for bat, bian fu, evoke the term for ...

5 strategies to attract the affluent shopper

5 strategies to attract the affluent shopper

luxurydaily.com 07 Nov '16, 7am

When visualizing the affluent consumer, what comes to mind: high heels, mink coats and helicopter rides? In reality, the a...

#singapore 1-31 Oct 2016: Neal’s Yard Remedies Focus Pilates Promotion https://t.co/Y1QJv5aIXr

#singapore 1-31 Oct 2016: Neal’s Yard Remedies ...

sg.everydayonsales.com 25 Oct '16, 9pm

Neal’s Yard Remedies Singapore are having their Focus Pilates Promotion now. Enjoy a FREE complimentary Trial Reformer Cla...

This teen is on a mission to make you care about bats

This teen is on a mission to make you care abou...

mnn.com 25 Oct '16, 6pm

When I was in the sixth grade, I read an article about a local bat rehabilitator in the newspaper and thought it would be ...