18 Jun '15, 6pm

A model is suing Kotex after she lost a leg developing toxic shock syndrome from a tampon

for the loss of her leg after allegedly contracting toxic shock syndrome from one of its tampons. Lauren Wasser, 27, was using a Kotex Natural Balance tampon in October 2012 when she found herself en route to Santa Monica’s Saint John’s Health Center with a 107-degree temperature, “10 minutes from death,” according to Vice . She’d suffered a massive heart attack, hospital staff said, and her internal organs were shutting down. The likeliest culprit? Her tampon, which tested positive for TSS, a life-threatening disease caused by a toxin produced by certain types of

Full article: http://www.ecouterre.com/model-sues-kotex-after-losing-a-...

Tweets

This model lost her leg to Toxic Shock Sydnrome

cleo.com.au 18 Jun '15, 3am

Website Terms and Conditions 1. Terms and Conditions In these terms and conditions, "we", "us" and "our" means Bauer Media...

Toxic liquor kills 33 in Mumbai

Toxic liquor kills 33 in Mumbai

straitstimes.com 19 Jun '15, 7am

MUMBAI (AFP) - Fifty-three people have died in Mumbai and 28 others are being treated in hospital after drinking toxic hom...