19 Nov '13, 5pm

Family saved from gas leak by pet #rabbit. Adopt a #bunny, save a life!

Family saved from gas leak by pet #rabbit. Adopt a #bunny, save a life!

Firefighters determined the cause of the leak was from a faulty stove installation. “It is lucky that they got out alive. Leaks like this are often fatal either due to death from toxicity of the gas or an explosion,” said Bridgeton City fireman Steve Chambers. Firemen were able to stop the gas Saturday night and the Pruetts and their rescue rabbit, Blazer, returned home Sunday after the fumes aired out.

Full article: http://www.ecorazzi.com/2013/11/19/rabbit-rescues-owners-...

Tweets

Natural Gas Sets Off a Distributed-Energy Boom

Natural Gas Sets Off a Distributed-Energy Boom

spectrum.ieee.org 19 Nov '13, 8pm

Photo: GE It’s a Gas: This GE engine runs on biogas produced at the Beijing Deqingyuan Chicken Farm. Rooftop solar has lon...